Immerse yourself in culture and art as you journey through historic Paris, France. From the residence of noble kings to the home of classic artwork, explore 2 of Paris’ most notable landmarks. Start at Palace of Versailles on the outskirts of the city. What began as a humble hunting lodge turned into a lavish royal residence that became the seat of government. Walk in the footsteps of Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette, and through the Hall of Mirrors, King’s Apartments and more. Stroll through the landscaped gardens complete with sculptures, fountains and even a canal.
Transfer back to the city center and to the Louvre to learn why it's the most popular, and largest, art museum in the world. A collection of more than 380,000 pieces — including thousands of priceless masterpieces — is a good indication! Get caught up in the mystery that surrounds the painting “Mona Lisa,” the beauty of the ancient Greek sculpture Venus de Milo or the dramatic story depicted in the painting “The Raft of the Medusa.” You’ll enter the museum through the glass Louvre Pyramid in the courtyard. By the way, an inverted version is found directly underneath it.
Just when you think it couldn't get any better in the City of Lights, you'll venture out on an evening tour for a whole new perspective. Start in Montmartre, a place where some of the greatest artists in history lived and spent their time, and then take a bus tour for views of your favorite Parisian landmarks as they twinkle the night away!
What we love:
• In 1979, the Palace of Versailles, along with its gardens, was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site due to its outstanding cultural significance.
• The structure that houses the modern-day Louvre was built in 1190 as a fortified palace for French royalty.
• Gustave Eiffel designed and constructed the Eiffel Tower for the 1889 Exposition Universelle.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Paris, France, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Palace of Versailles and Louvre; includes round-trip transportation, English-speaking guide, admission fees, VAT and local taxes.
• Paris by night excursion; includes round-trip transportation, English-speaking guide, VAT and local taxes.
• Welcome reception.
• 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), approximately 14 miles (22.5 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Distinctly Parisian, Villa Beaumarchais is set in historic Le Marais district near Carnavalet Museum, Place des Vosges and Musee Picasso. All guest rooms look out onto the hotel’s interior courtyard.
• 1 dining room that serves buffet breakfast and 1 lobby bar.
• Fitness center.
• Relaxing indoor garden.
• Bicycle rental (at an additional cost).
• Self-parking: 23 euros per night.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or twin beds. Rollaway bed available at an additional cost.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
Both accommodations include:
• Air conditioning.
• Windows that open.
• Private bathroom.
• High-definition, flat-screen television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
5 Rue des Arquebusiers
Paris 75003, France
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.