About Your Trip
Gain extraordinary insights into the National Football League (NFL), and have a lot of fun, at the NFL Experience Times Square — a pioneering interactive and immersive presentation that really pulls you into the game. Enjoy brilliant displays, an advanced 4-D cinema and other dynamic multimedia experiences that engage you in all the exciting nuances of the game.
In your ample free time, explore the Statue of Liberty, a Broadway play or a leisurely walk through Central Park. Wander the diverse neighborhoods of the Lower East Side through outdoor galleries that represent the vanguard of local and international street artists. At night, dive into the vibrant city and discover its wide array of restaurant and club entertainment choices.
What we love:
• New York reigns as the most populous city in the United States and traces its roots to the early 17th century.
• 40 professional theaters, each with 500 or more seats, form what is commonly called Broadway, with venues in the theater district and at Lincoln Center.
• On their own, NYC’s Queens and Brooklyn boroughs would tie for the 4th-largest cities in the United States.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in New York City, New York, as well as:
• NFL Experience Times Square.
• 1 lunch.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
With the elegance of a grand European hotel and the pizzazz of Manhattan, Parker New York gives you unbeatable midtown accommodations just steps away from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Broadway and Fifth Avenue’s famous shops. The rooftop pool makes you feel like you’re swimming on top of the world, with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer sweeping views of Central Park. The dedicated staff is on hand to make sure your stay is unforgettable.
• 4 restaurants.
• Rooftop swimming pool.
• Spa and fitness center.
• 24-hour front desk.
• Business center (at an additional fee).
• Salon and barber shop.
• Complimentary shoe shine.
• Daily delivery of the New York Times newspaper (except Sunday).
• Valet parking: US$54 per day, per standard vehicle, and US$65 per day, per oversized vehicle.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 oversized single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults (king bed and rollaway bed), or 2 adults (oversize single beds). Extra beds are not allowed in rooms with 2 oversize single beds.
• Duvet and feather bed.
• Expansive desk and Aeron® desk chair.
• 2-line speaker phone with call waiting and voicemail.
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub, plus hairdryer.
• In-room safe.
• 32-inch, large-screen Sony television.
• Refrigerator by request and subject to availability (at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Parker New York
119 West 56th Street
New York, New York 10019 United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.