About Your Trip
Sandy beaches and warm waters await you and your family in Playa del Carmen. The family-friendly, all-inclusive resort — known for its fresh-from-the-garden gourmet cuisine — will ensure your stay is worry-free and memorable.
Take advantage of complimentary snorkeling gear to explore a coral reef. For a change of scenery, visit downtown Playa del Carmen or take a daytrip to the nearby ruins at Chichen Itza and Tulum. You’ll also enjoy a 20 percent discount on pre-booked spa services at Vassa Spa and a complimentary 5-minute neck massage is provided to guests upon arrival. An exclusive “DreamTrips” golf cart is available to the group for the entire stay for transportation throughout the resort.
What we love:
• Your resort chef prepares gourmet meals using fresh produce grown in a 70,000-square-foot (6,503-square-meter) greenhouse.
• Near Playa del Carmen are several cenotes, an open-air cavern filled with freshwater, and — where permitted — visitors can snorkel, scuba dive or swim.
• Authentic Yucatan cuisine includes tamales with achiote-marinated meat wrapped in banana leaves and roasted in a pit.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, as well as:
• All-inclusive, meal-and-beverage package at the resort, including all buffet and a la carte meals, snacks and beverages.
• 1 complimentary glass of sparkling wine and a 5-minute neck massage upon arrival at the resort.
• 20 percent discount on pre-booked spa services at Vassa Spa.
• Private group check-in with spa therapist offering.
• Welcome reception.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
The award-winning Azul Fives is a resort hotel in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Guests enjoy the convenience of an all-inclusive experience with beach access, plenty of pools and meals at any of the on-site restaurants. Downtown Playa del Carmen and the Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya with its 18-hole course are just minutes away.
• 9 restaurants and 4 bars.
• 5 outdoor pools.
• Vassa Spa, featuring a dry sauna, eucalyptus steam rooms and massage treatments.
• Fitness center.
• Private golf cart to transport guests to their rooms*.
• Direct beach access.
• Kids’ club for ages 4-12 years.
• Extreme Breeze teens’ club for ages 13-17 years.
• Baby amenities, including cribs, bottle warmers, baby bottles, sterilizers, baby baths, changers, strollers, bathrobes, portable cribs, baby monitors and high chairs.
• 24-hour room service
• Tennis courts.
• Complimentary snorkeling gear.
• Personal butler service.
• Nightly live entertainment.
• Complimentary valet parking and self-parking.
*Golf cart will be available to guests during entire stay.
One Bedroom Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed and 1 pull-out sofa.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
Two Bedroom Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed and 1 pull-out sofa, or 1 king bed and 2 double beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 4 adults and 2 children.
Both accommodations include:
• Balcony or terrace.
• Kitchen with full-size refrigerator.
• Living room.
• Dining area.
• Minibar (stocked daily with snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic bevrages).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Azul Fives Hotel
Predio El Limonar Fraccion 2, Acceso Xcalacoco
77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Pricing for children for this all-inclusive resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.