Nuevo Vallarta — cradled by the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains — offers comforts galore, including sun-kissed beaches, championship golf greens, water sports and neighboring fishing villages perfect for exploring. On this exciting getaway, you’ll get to choose from a variety of exciting excursions. Enjoy breathtaking rides through the rainforest on a series of zip lines, snorkel through the beautiful Los Arcos ecological park, or take a thrilling speedboat ride to get your adrenaline pumping. Enjoy a pub crawl, tour the city or get up close and personal with sea lions, the clowns of the sea. Then, after a day of fun, pamper yourself at your resort with a 20 percent discount at the Melange World Spa.
What we love:
• Puerto Vallarta is just 16 miles (approximately 26 kilometers) away from Nuevo Vallarta, and is perfect for exploring with its historic buildings and magnificent views from the iconic malecon (seawall).
• The native Huichol people believe 2 opposed cosmic forces exist in the world: the igneous one represented by Tayaupa, “our father the sun,” and the aquatic one, represented by Nacawe, the “rain goddess.”|
• The Kids’ Club at the resort offers unique experiences for children, such as a pirate adventure, beach expedition and more — all supervised by trained staff.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, as well as:
• All-inclusive accommodations feature amazing a la carte or gourmet specialties for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner as well as national and premium-brand drinks.
• 1 tour per person from select tours: Walk Downtown, Pueblos, Canopy River, Encounter with Sea Lions, Snorkel, Thriller or City tour (all tours are subject to availability and changes without previous notice.).
• Welcome cocktail upon arrival at registration.
• 20 percent discount at Melange World Spa.
• Unlimited green fees with guests paying the mandatory golf-access fee of US$75 (subject to change without notice).
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), approximately 11.7 miles (7.3 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) to the hotel on December 6, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Ai